- Category: Fast Fabulous Feasts
- Published on Wednesday, 24 February 2016 06:00
- Hits: 618
Tip #1: You can prep all items in advance, right up to the point of baking. Keep covered in refrigerator until you are ready to bake.
Tip #2: Own a cookie scoop? Use your cookie scoop to easily stuff your shells!
Tip #3: You can freeze this! Just pre-assemble all the noodles with the filling. Freeze stuffed noodles without the red sauce. Then, thaw when ready to bake!
- 1 jar (16 oz) alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar (or mozzaerlla) cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1½ - 2 cups spaghetti sauce (optional, but I love the combination of alfredo with tomato sauce!)
- Salt/Pepper to season (if needed)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses.
- Spoon mixture into pasta shells.
- Grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Evenly spread spaghetti sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange shells in baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes until heated thru.
Remember that the noodles need to be cooked prior to stuffing. I usually like cooking them 1-2 minutes under what the package says, that way they will fully cook when baking in the oven!
This recipe can easily be altered to your liking. One easy filling addition -- chopped cooked bacon!