- Category: Fast Fabulous Feasts
- Published on Wednesday, 27 January 2016 06:00
- Hits: 667
Now you can eat these even if your not a Paleontologist….or whatever, because they are really really good with an almost creamy texture. I use bread crumbs (because I still dip my toe in the carb world) but almond meal works as a great binder as well. Don’t skip the garlic if you can help it and be generous with the salt and pepper. Grill on a stove top pan or on an outdoor bbq but be quick about it. 3-4 minutes on each side will do ya.
You can sub ground turkey but I’ve like the chicken a lot better and find a firm but ripe avocado so the chunks don’t get all mushy and stuff.
- 1 pound ground chicken (I use Iserio brand)
- 2 clove's garlic, minced
- 1 avocado - cut into small cubes (use one on the firmer side)
- ⅓ cup Panko crumbs or almond meal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine ground chicken, Panko crumbs or ( almond meal) garlic, salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in avocado chunks trying not to mash them up too much.
- Form into 4 patties
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Grill for about 4 minutes on each side until juices run clear.