- Category: Fast Fabulous Feasts
- Published on Wednesday, 20 January 2016 06:00
- Hits: 1371
Serving tuna salad on fresh spinach leaves and adding broccoli was the creative genius of Jill from Simple Daily Recipes. I love my tuna salad with chopped red onion and a little red wine vinegar. The addition of vegetables makes this healthy and filling. This is an easy low point lunch recipe!
- 1 can light tuna in water (4 oz drained)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp Hellmann's light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- fresh pepper
Drain tuna. Mix all the ingredients and serve in freshly washed spinach leaves.