Welcome to our Fast Fabulous Feasts! Every week we will give you a tried & tested recipe to add to your family dinners.
Here you will find a collection of weekly additions (every Wedneday) of quick and easy, delicious meals.
Slap your apron on and get cooking!
- Category: Fast Fabulous Feasts
- Published on Wednesday, 04 May 2016 06:00
- Hits: 663
This recipe only has 4 ingredients if you can believe it! The prep is so minimal it almost feels like cheating. and then the taste… well, you will just have to take my word for it. Savor every bite!
To make this takes minutes. Trim your chicken breast and lay them in a glass baking dish. Spread about 1-2 tablespoons of prepared pesto (I like the Kirkland brand at Costco, but it all works!) Slice 1-2 roma tomatoes into 1/2″ thick slices and lay them on top of the pesto. Sprinkle mozzarella (or Italian blend cheese) over the whole thing. I like to use the Frigo mozzarella and just grate a bit for the top, but to make it even easier just use pregrated. Bake at 400˚F for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Classic Chicken Schnitzel
- Sausage, Peppers, and Mushrooms Low-Carb Cheesy Bake
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Fritata Caprese
- Simple Salmon Dinner
- For St. Patricks Day: Slow Cooker Drunken Irish Stew
- Mini Sweet Potato Pizzas
- Kale Frittata – A Healthy Breakfast Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells