- Published on Monday, 10 April 2017 06:00
- Hits: 389
29 April marks the third successful year of the Sound for Sight Music Festival. One that will bring sight to your ears! The Sound For Sight Music Festival takes place at Vintage in Windhoek. You can look forward to live performances by South African Band Saving Silence and by your favourite local bands Blikweg, Roadhouse Blues, RAT and many more. Tickets go for 100 bucks at EventsToday or 150 at the gate. Visit the Sound For Sight Music Festival Facebook Page for more information. All funds raised will be administered by the Wilko Trust and go to assisting the visually impaired. The Sound For Sight Music Festival is brought to you by Windhoek Auto Repairs & Spares and powered by Radiowave 96.7fm Namibia’s Number 1 Hit Music Station.
The Sound for Sight Music Festival will be happening on the 29th of April 2017.
Venue: Vintage bar & grill
Gates open at 11am
SOUND for SIGHT music festival is a Namibian festival with the sole purpose of improving the lives of the visually impaired of Namibia. With live music all day from 11H00 till late by some of your favorite bands and musicians from Namibia, it has become an annual festival not to miss.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO A TRUST WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO SUPPLY THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED OF NAMIBIA WITH SOME OF THEIR MOST BASIC NEEDS
Bands / Performers:
Tickets can be bought online at: http://www.today.com.na/events/sound-for-sight-music-festival or get 50% discount when purchasing your ticket through the PayToday App.
The event page is:
1. Sound 4 Sight - The “Internal” view:
2. Sound 4 Sight - Awareness April 2017:
3. Sound 4 Sight - Brilliance April 2017:
4. Sound 4 Sight - Consciousness April 2017:
5. Sound 4 Sight - Delight April 2017:
6. Sound 4 Sight - Enlightenment April 2017:
7. Sound 4 Sight - Fulfilment April 2017:
8. Sound 4 Sight - Gratification April 2017:
9. Sound 4 Sight - Christmas 2016: